header and navbar

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mules

I was [pleasantly] surprised to see Mules make a huge come back from the 90's this spring. Yes, that's right, the Zack Morris lovin' 90's. These slides have been updated for spring with chunky heels and bold prints that just may change the way you feel about the shoe you thought you had to be 60+ to wear.  I have a few pairs of mules in my closet I'm excited to bring out…goodbye heel blisters!


Mules may be a bona fide trend, but you're going to wear them to death, and in a years time you can retire them knowing that they had a busy and fulfilling life.

1 comment:

  1. I love their look too! mules = 90's in the best way possible!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.