Valentine's Stationary Picks

Thursday, February 13, 2014

This year I'm all about the die cut Valentine's Day card. There's something especially sweet about a die cut Valentine, and not to mention the style of "die-cutting" is totally vintage!! I remember as a little girl cutting all of my Valentines out by hand and folding a piece of paper in half to cut out the perfect heart shape.
- Sugar Paper's Roosevelt XO is letterpress printed on antique machinery. White foil on kraft paper in our signature Roosevelt die cut shape.
- To My Valentine by Rifle Paper Co. Of Course. I'll always root, root, root for the home team here in Winter Park, Fla. This die cut vintage valentine offers a unique alternative to the typical valentine.

And to contain all of those beautiful Valentine's you get this year, how about a Personalized Acacia Rectangle Tray to hold them all?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe