Mosquito-Repelling Potted Plants

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outdoor entertaining is one of the great joys of spring and summer. Until, of course, the bugs invade. This month especially my roommate Brooke and I have been getting EATEN ALIVE by mosquitos. Bug spray can sometimes be greasy, irritating to your skin or smell bad. In place of spray and pesticides, try a cluster of mosquito-repelling potted plants. 
Grouped together near a seating area on your deck or patio, they make a pretty and lush addition to your outdoor landscape while also protecting you and your guests. Check out One Kings Lane's article Easy Update: Mosquito-Repelling Potagerie for more information (the list of plant names) and about how a trio of lush potted plants will have you saying good-bye to bug spray. And the plants are cute!! So why not?

Plus, after you buy your awesome, new bug-fighting plants, you'll have to plant them in some awesome, new plant pots! Here are some of my favorites:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe