C. Wonder in Orlando

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I am so excited that one of my favorite stores, C. Wonder, is coming to Orlando! The Mall at Millennia will be their very first and highly anticipated FLORIDA debut! C. Wonder, the new retail concept and lifestyle branch by Chris Burch (yes, the same Burch you are thinking of) offers women's clothing, footwear, jewelry and accessories; housewares and home decor (my favorite, obviously), personal electronics, great gifts and delightful surprises at every turn.

The design teams at C. Wonder create a wide-ranging assortment of beautiful, versatile an spirited products for all areas of a person's life. C. Wonder currently has only 12 storefront locations and now the very first Florida location will be in Orlando!

I am happy to invite you to attend the C. Wonder Grand Opening Extravaganza on Saturday, June 29th and Sunday, June 30th!
There will be gift cards for the first 150 customers each day and a free tote bag (pictured above) with purchase. See invite for details and I hope to see you there!

xx Kelly

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit! Hopefully I can make it to the store opening, would love to have that tote :)

    xx, sRl

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO jealous!! i love EVERYTHING on the C. Wonder site.. i would totally be ar regular!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe