Kate Spade New York Orlando

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Last night was the preparation night for the kate spade new york grand opening at The Mall of Millenia in Orlando. After meeting the girls at the store I'm extra excited for Thursday night's big debut! I'm so honored for Hello Boudreau to be a part of the kate spade new york blogger partnership.
The new kate spade new york store is absolutely beautiful. I especially love the wall coverings inside the fitting room; pink and gold bird print paper with but gold hooks for hanging clothes. I tried on just about every dress in the store and finally, with help from the kate spade new york girls, found the perfect one for Thursday night!
RSVP to: NYSOCIAL@KATESPADE.COM and swing by the new store May 9th from 6-8pm.
There's going to be a raffle giveaway Thursday night for those who attend! Win a Little Curtis bag from the cobble hill collection in the pretty shamrock green! You will also receive 20% off your full purchases during the event. See you there!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So excited to learn about your partnership! Congratulations, and here's to many an awesome article for this kate spade-obsessed girl to soak on in!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe