Beach House Decor

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When I think of a summer home, whether a beach home or not, I think of relaxed interiors, breezy colors, laid-back furnishings, cushy pillows and big open windows. I grew up in a small beach town in a home with coastal living feel, so beach house decor will always be near and dear to my heart.
1. Fleur-De-Lis Accent Lamp - One Kings Lane 2. Teal Blue Coral Diptych - Miranda Baker
A fine art reproduction giclée print of an original watercolor by English artist Miranda Baker; inspired by her grandmother's collection of Victorian sea life and maritime artifacts. 3. Braided Jute Rug - Nate Berkus for Target 4. Map of Florida - One Kings Lane 5. Helsa Sofa, Dove Grey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe