Fashion Meets Decor

Monday, March 18, 2013


I have fallen somewhere in between the overlapping worlds of fashion, furniture and decor. I strongly believe that just as we use fashion to express our personal sense of style on our bodies, a house needs its own outfitting and style in order to truly become a home. In my mind, for example, the cap-toe high heels on my feet are equivalent to the bright Moroccan patterned rug on my bedroom floor.
I got creative and made some mood boards of how Fashion Meets Decor using all items from Anthropologie.
When you aren't exactly sure how to decorate at home, remember that everything you need to inspire a stylish interior is hanging right in your closet.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. this obviously resonates with me! that's probably why I love shopping at anthro so much too- the perfect combo of fashion meets interios

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe