Friends - The Staging of Life

Wednesday, February 06, 2013


Hello everyone, I'm Regan! I am a senior at the University of North Florida and am graduating with a Bachelors degree in Public Relations. Fashion is my first love so I hope to pursue a career in the industry. I am thrilled to be working with Hello Boudreau. Kelly is a Kappa Delta sister of mine and has created an amazing blog!
-Hope you enjoy-

Like many things in life there is a time and a place for everything and a season of changes. Who are the people who go through this journey with us?
Friends.
I have a close group of six girlfriends I have been friends with since I was little. Now we are getting older; some of us are married, some single, and some even having kids! Speaking from personal experience I have found that it can be challenging to relate to one another when we are each entering different stages in our life.

Every individual experiences some memorable, once in a lifetime moment; landing a big promotion, an engagement to a high school sweetheart, or the birth of a first child.
So, as friendships pass from one phase to another-whether it’s living the single life, attending a wedding or even a baby shower, friends must all remember to celebrate in each other’s seasons. 
Although it can be challenging to relate to one another when each friend is entering into a different stage of their life, it is important to share in the joys of each other’s happiness. 

“Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." - Dior Yamasaki

-Regan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe