DIY Jewelry Stand

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I was inspired to make this 2 tier jewelry stand after seeing so many cupcake stands and 2 tier dessert stands out in the stores for Valentine's Day. I'm sure you all have seen them in the baking sections of Homegoods, Pottery Barn or Williams Sonoma.

I am also excited to announce that Giggle Magazine will be featuring this DIY project in their upcoming issue! They are a wonderful parenting and family magazine and I will be writing a small DIY column for them for upcoming issues, so stay tuned!
I was able to DIY a jewelry stand with 4 items that all can be purchased at the thrift store. 
I already owned the Gorilla Glue Adhesive from previous projects but you can order some from Amazon or your local hardware store.
 The total cost for my DIY jewelry stand was $5 and took me less than 5 minutes to make.
Not too bad considering some stores sell tiered jewelry stands for over $40!
Happy Thursday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have a really old not-so-cute jewelry box for my earrings. This looks so easy I have to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this DIY! i have a similar one that I put together & use as my jewelry holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea!

    xo Danai
    http://www.lifeinmyfablane.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius thinking. Another Pinterest-worthy project in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe