Beach Bag Essentials

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today I'm talking about "What's in my beach bag," over on Luxe Report! Special thanks to Lauren and Christin of Luxe Report for asking me to be a guest blogger and part of this blog series. In this series you can find a mix of designers, boutique owners and other bloggers participating in sharing their favorite bathing suits, coverups, hats, sunglasses, sunscreens, reading material, etc. - anything that has to do with the beach! 
The girls of Luxe Report live in sunny Palm Beach, FL and blog about beautiful things! Check them out, I know you'll stay a while.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh my gosh i love that bikini, so feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe