Setting the Table for Thanksgiving

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be posting here on Hello Boudreau today - Kelly was my first official blog friend, and I was so honored when she asked me to blog with her for the day! You can check out my blog over at LifeIsSoDemanda
 With Thanksgiving literally RIGHT around the corner, (it seriously snuck up on me this year!) I wanted to share a few of my favorite Thanksgiving centerpiece designs with you! Thanksgiving is such a warm, friendly holiday – and I just love the colors, textures and props you can use to make your table look absolutely perfect for the big meal. 
Below are a few fabulous looks that I picked out – and thankfully, each is simple enough that it can be customized for your perfect Thanksgiving table! :)
1. Glass vases filled with dried beans, branches and mini pumpkins hanging from string make this table complete! If you live anywhere other than South Florida (boo for me!) you probably have some dried branches from your own backyard for this gorgeous table design! Inspired by: Better Homes and Gardens
2. I love the usage of the adorable pumpkins as place settings in this one! Paint each pumpkin with the guest’s first letter, or whole name if you can fit it! Inspired by:Better Homes and Gardens
3. This classy centerpiece can take you right from Thanksgiving into Christmas! Large Hurricane Vases can be found at Home Goods at inexpensive prices, fill those with chestnuts and big white candles - and you are set! Source: Unknown
4.  Need a little shimmer in your life?! This table arrangement showcases metallic sprayed pumpkins of all different sizes. Inspired by: Joann Fabrics 
5. Clean and simple – this one may be my favorite! Small white pumpkins, a single white candle and a stunning array of fresh flowers. Simply chic! Source: Unknown

  I hope you enjoyed spending a little time with me today ~ I had a blast posting on Hello Boudreau! 
 I wish you and yours a very, very Happy Thanksgiving, and don't forget to stop by and find out why Life is so Demanda! :)   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe