Rachel Zoe Wrapping Paper

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's true. Your favorite fashionista, stylist and designer has announced three fabulous Rachel Zoe Wrapping Paper prints pulled straight from her Fall 2012 collection. Your Christmas presents never looked so good.

The three prints were inspired by the rock 'n' roll vibe of the 1960s; these stylish wrapping paper patterns are great for fashionistas and music lovers alike. Added bonus, proceeds from this sale go to support Save the Children which is dedicated to saving lives by providing food, medical treatment, and education to children in need. It's a win - win.
Choose between these three prints, or don't choose, buy all three!
Want to know how to wrap the perfect gift with your new super fashionable Rachel Zoe Wrapping Paper? Here you go, take notes:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This paper would be perfect from DIY projects! I can totally imagine mod podging the printed snake paper onto some boxes to add a chic vibe to my storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one I know will get their presents wrapped in this paper. Its so pretty! Of course, they won't look awesome because I lack the wrapping paper skill gene but the prints will look great! I love that the proceeds go to charity!

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    PS: If you have a second I'd love it if you could come and enter my giveaway with Rent the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe