Layla Grayce

Friday, November 09, 2012

I really am loving the all new Layla Grayce! Layla Grayce has recently gotten a makeover and has a newly redesigned website. In addition to a fresh and inspiring new website appearance, Layla Grayce has added some awesome new features as well. They now have customer reviews section which is awesome and always the first thing I read before buying online. 
My favorite update to the Layla Grayce website is the design board where you can try the product you like out in a design board before your purchase it. Not sure if that headboard will fit in your room? Place it in the design board look-alike of your room and see!  You can mix and match different products and perfect your look before you purchase. 
There's something for everyone; my favorite of course - the Layla Grayce Furniture Collection



When you seem to lack inspiration, visit the redesigned and revamped Backroom Blog. There you'll find ideas that inspire and inform you to get a jumpstart on your next project.

Happy Shopping with Layla Grayce!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love Layla Grace- totally my design style! I love that teapot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe