Adam Levine's Hollywood Bachelor Pad

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I was recently reading Architectural Digest's 'celebrity style' article on Adam Levine's Hollywood bachelor pad and I must say I was extremely impressed for two reasons. 

Reason 1: His bachelor pad doesn't scream "WELCOME TO VEGAS, BABY," or look anything like Sin City...at all. I don't know why some single men gravitate toward that home style as if it will help them find a girlfriend any sooner.

Reason 2: Adam Levine's home wasn't juvenile. It wasn't filled with go-karts, arcade games, train sets, or any other weird toys you sometimes find in bachelor pads. Not cool, boys.
Adam Levine's home is totally classy, sophisticated and says "I'm a man, not a boy." Swoon. Architectural Digest describes it as, "midcentury sophistication with a shot of bachelor attitude," and I most definitely agree. He filled his home with art by design icons that let's you know he's confident in his taste.
In his interview with AD: “Furnishing a home is no different than going into the studio and making music,” Levine says. “You want to make sure you’ve pared down all the extra details so that in the end, every stitch has a context uniquely yours.”
Ok, ok enough let's get to the pictures:
I love the black walls! It's so dramatic and makes such a statement. He's a dramatic musician so I see what you did there...
What do you all think? Just another bachelor pad? Or something refreshing and sophisticated?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love his bachelor pad! so masculine but stylish- hmm maybe i'll suggest a home makeover for kyle :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe