Happy Birthday to Hello Boudreau

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Hello Boudreau's 1st Birthday! I can't believe it! I think this blog has come a long way. After re-reading my very first blog post, I think I accomplished the goals I set for myself exactly one year ago - remember, be creative, share and learn.

The very best advice I received when starting Hello Boudreau is to just 'be yourself.' It might sound cliche but it is very easy to get caught up in 'who did what' in blog land and it's important to stay grounded to your own style and way of doing things. That's why people continue to read your blog - it sets you apart.
Well now it's a new (blog) year and I have new goals. I have met so many new, wonderfully talented people through Hello Boudreau and I can't wait to see what this year has in store. Collaborating with others is truly how the best ideas are born. I have so many exciting ideas (sometimes too many) to take this blog another step further and accomplish my dreams. One transformation at a time.

First things first, I am going to be working on a new layout for Hello Boudreau. A new site design sounds refreshing and exciting. I need to carefully select affiliates to work with and clean up the excess on the way. Organization, organization, organization. I don't want to rush through anything anymore, if that means waiting another day to get a post up, so be it.
For the past year i've had so many business ideas swarming around my head. But how do you know when to press go? Being creative sometimes can drive you crazy - in the way that I have so many new ideas that I don't know which avenue to take. Which avenue will be successful. Not only is it time for an update on Hello Boudreau, but it's time to expand and change. I am going to break my goals down into bite-sized pieces and focus on achieving each one piece at a time.

Change although exciting, usually brings fear.  Sometimes we’re afraid we’ll fail or be rejected. Sometimes we're afraid of looking like a fool. Sometimes we’re subconsciously afraid we’ll be successful and then have to deal with all the change that comes along with success. But i've decided the best way to defeat fear is to accept it and address it. Fear can either guide us or warn us - you just need to stare it down and decide which.

I'm looking into joining forces with other creative, talented friends (old & new) to come up with some refreshing content and inspiring ideas. I am always open to working with others so share your inspiring ideas with me! I learned this year that I can't do it all by myself; I might want to, but I can't.

To all of my family, friends, readers: "Thanks" doesn't even begin you express my gratitude for all of you who keep coming back, allowing me to be creative and live my passion every day.

Genuinely,
Kelly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. congrats on Hello Boudreau's first birthday! so man exciting things in store for you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe