A New Business Venture

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I met Kelly 2 1/2 years ago as we embarked on a spring break cruise together. I'm happy to have met her; she's basically like family ;) Thanks Kelly, for sharing your blog with me today and constantly inspiring others with your work!

My mom and I recently began a new business venture as Stella & Dot Stylists.  We decided it was time to do something fun and just for us. We’ve always had a passion for jewelry and style, and now we can share our passion while earning some extra income.

What we love most about representing the Stella & Dot line is that people (like us) absolutely adore the jewelry. We also love that a S&D Trunk Show is so much fun, and simple, too. As a Hostess, you earn free jewelry and accessories (average of $250) and can shop at ½ off.

If you are interested in learning more about the perks of being a hostess or a stylist, or embarking on a new business venture, contact me at babuonaur@gmail.com. I’d love to chat.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:
[1.] Renegade cluster bracelet $59 [2.] Rebel Pendant Necklace $79 [3.] Olivia Bib necklace $118 [4.] Bardot spiral bangle (gold) $59 [5.] Essential ball studs (gold) $34 [6.] Bryant Park Scarf (tan) $59

Every-day stackable, versatile, and gorgeous statement pieces make up the Stella & Dot line. I love gold jewelry, but there are plenty of beautiful silver pieces as well!
Like my Facebook page and your name will be entered in a drawing to win this bracelet!
Leave a comment stating a piece you love and your name will be entered twice!

And last but not least, one of my favorite things about Stella & Dot is how they give back to the community. During the month of October, if you purchase from Stella & Dot Breast Cancer Awareness Collection, 100% of net proceeds will go to the Noreen Fraser Foundation.

-- Brooke

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the Renegade cluster bracelet! And Brooke ;)
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the Bryan Park scarf from the Beast Cancer Awareness Collection! What a fun pop of color that would be in the fall and winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stella and Dot and the Bardot spiral bangle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bardot Spiral Bracelet is great, and I think I'd get the Olivia necklace just so I could go shop for an outfit to highlight it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Luna wrap bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe