There Are No Fashion Icons…Only Fashion Victims

Friday, September 14, 2012


Hi everyone! I’m Nadine, currently a University of Florida senior with a HUGE love for all things fashion-related. I am so excited to be a guest blogger for HelloBoudreau to share some recent fashion experiences with you all!

This past weekend I had the exciting opportunity to be a styling assistant and dresser for Mall at Millenia Fashion Week 2012. We hosted a variety of designers including Emporio Armani, Jimmy Choo icon, Tory Burch icon, and Neiman Marcus for men and women.
My model Anetria in Neiman Marcus
Brazilian Fashion Label "Lacumbre"
Emporio Armani
Jimmy Choo
This was my first time dressing models for a runway show and the best way to describe it is a “fashion rush”. With no more than 2 minutes between each look and about 8-10 looks per model, the backstage area instantly becomes a frenzy of couture clothing and hair touch-ups.

Now that fall’s fashion week events have come to a close, it’s time to start preparing for February and the spring collections! Because after all, there are no fashion icons... only fashion victims.

xx, Nadine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. how fun! fashion show dressing is the ultimate rush! i love those pink jimmy choo's!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe