Fingerless Leather Gloves

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I am completely craving fingerless leather gloves after seeing them on Carole Radziwill on The Real Housewives of New York City a few nights ago. OK, Ok my roommate loves that show so sometimes I watch it. But right now I'm thanking her for having it on (thanks Amy!) because I caught a glimpse of a fall must-have for me - fingerless leather gloves.
Rachel Zoe used them in her show at NYFW too, so i'm good to go.
1. Fingerless Driving Gloves by Mod Cloth
2. Colored Fingerless Driving Gloves by Ines
3. Half Fingers Driving Gloves by Sermoneta Gloves
4. Ralph Lauren Fingerless Driving Gloves iconat Nordstrom
5. Fish Scale Fingerless Gloves by Imoni

What do you think? Would you wear them? Perfect for iPhone users!
Culture | Malibu Wine Tasting with Mr. Kate
Hair | Leighton Meester Just Might Pull an Emma Watson
Shop | Leopard Linen Wingtip Coat (gimme!)
Gifts | Wayfair Holiday Gift Finder! Find the perfect gift for everyone this holiday season.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the look but it doesn't keep your hands warm enough when its freezing out here :( i just picked up a pair of slim leather gloves at our sample sale though! im excited to break them out

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe