Faux Fur Fall

Monday, September 17, 2012

All I want for fall is a faux fur vest that's long (past the waist) and under $300. Is that too much to ask?! I guess so. I have a short one that sit's at the waist but I really love the way the longer ones look! 
Faux fur is not as hot as real fur and living in Florida makes that a plus. It's also easier to clean, sew with, and doesn't deteriorate if you don't store it properly. A win-win for this girl. Well, I don't sew...but I do spill things on myself.
images via Pinterest


Good Reads | September 2012 Issue of Lonny Mag
Beauty | Glowing Skin Rituals
Home | Some Amazing One Kings Lane Upcoming Sales
Entertain | A Tiki Bridal Shower
Fashion | Jason Wu's Leather and Lace
Good Reads | September 2012 Issue of Rue Magazine
Style | Icon Staples
Beauty Report | Diane Von Furstenberg
Home | I Love Everything About This San Francisco Home
Fashion | ATTN: Scarf Lovers! Get In On The $12 Action at Happy Scarf


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i have been looking for one to rock too! i think it'd be perfect for chilly days in the office.

    PS lets learn how to sew?! i have a machine and don't know how to use it.. sad.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe