Fall Accessories - On the Cheap!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm still trying to convince myself that fall is here. Without Gator football games in my backyard every Saturday it's hard to believe its fall. As for me...it's currently 83 degrees and humid as crap this morning in Florida. I love fall and winter style, scents, and accessories; especially getting to wear my boots! Here's this weekend's round-up of fall accessories - on the cheap!
[1.] Heirloom Pumpkin Ceramic Candle - Furbish
[2.] 18x18 Orange and Fuchsia Pillow Cover - Mica Blue
[3.] Stackable Band Rings (set of 5) - Stella & Dot
[4.] Tree of Life Scarf - Happy Scarf

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and got a little taste of fall! 
I clearly haven't yet, so here's a little California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas. My bestfriend and I used to listen to this song on repeat for hours and hours when we were little. I mean, who wouldn't??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love those Stella & Dot rings ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe