Bamboo Side Table

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I've had my eye on some bamboo side tables i've seen on Pinterest and 1stDibs lately but they are sooo stinkin' expensive. Let's take a look:

Some way, some how I lucked out and ran into an identical round bamboo side table at the same store I picked my elephant garden seat from. It was fate - clearly. It was fate and it was fifteen dollars. $15! Granted it is missing the bottom piece of glass from the 2nd tier. But to get a circle piece of glass cut that small at a local glass store will cost me $5.
Then it gets good. Right when you think all is well with the world and it can't get any better...I decide to have a mood swing. 
Knowing what this bamboo side table could potentially be worth, I didn't care. I went into my spray paint stash and grabbed the Rust-Oleum Fire Orange or, what I like to call, "bright coral" and went to town.
I promise - it gets better. I was a little freaked at first too.
We were dying for some color in the living room. It's a fun-sized pop of color, not too overwhelming. You'll see this table again when Amy and I's Tampa condo is featured in LPF Mag's next issue! Stay tuned!
Style | J.Crew Inspired Rooms for your House from the Runway
Jewelry | Look No Further for Amazing Gold Jewelry
Travel | Would You Stay in an Igloo? Hotel & Igloo Village Kakslauttanen
Travel | The Brooklyn Flea (HOLY CRAP MUST GO THERE)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG, what a find kel. the orange looks amazing. the perfect pop of color. I am SOOO excited to feature your condo in the mag. it's the epitome of what a little bit of creativity & good thrifting luck can create!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe