Organization Inspiration

Thursday, July 05, 2012

I know I have been MIA in the blog-o-sphere lately and I've missed it! I've been super busy with getting ready to move in 25 days and busy with work. If I'm sure of anything that's been on my mind these past 2 weeks it's organization. As I prepare to move I am minimizing, selling a lot of things I don't need and getting rid of things I don't use. I want to be (try to be) really organized in my new place and I definitely don't want clutter.
Here are some of my organization inspiration photos for the new place:
I have SO many. Summer scarves and winter scarves I usually put in a drawer but sometimes this can wrinkle them so I decided I will hang them in my new closet. I like this idea of putting up a tension rod/bar and hanging them. Image via Apartment Therapy
As I was walking through Marshalls the other day, I saw the perfect clutch organization method: dish drying racks for the kitchen = clutch stand for closet. Image via my iPhone

For easy makeup organization in drawers use kitchen utensil dividers. The long space where silverware normally goes is the perfect place for makeup brushes or long eyeliner pencils. image via Good Housekeeping

Do you know any clever organization tips?
Missed you all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love this post! i've had so much fun organizing my new walk in closet <3 can't wait to see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Very interesting!

    Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe