Triptych Walls

Friday, June 22, 2012

I can't get enough of these triptych photographs. Triptych comes from a Greek word that means "three-fold" which makes perfect sense! Back in the day they would carve three tablets that were hinged together and each side folded shut when you weren't reading them. Now a days triptych art has been taken to a whole new level and i'm loving it! I really like how the picture is stretched into 3 different frames; perfect for above a bed headboard, buffet/sideboard, foyer table or desk. This also gives you a million and one different picture frame options too! And don't even get me started on the DIY possibilities.

Trowbridge Gallery has some amazing triptych photographs. Here are some of my favorites:
Isn't this last one amazing? It get's me excited to watch the Olympics!
Do any of you have a triptych piece of art? What is in the photo or painting?
-Would you wait to kiss until your wedding day?
-Brass Etagere Ikea DIY (OBSESSED!)
-Poolside Pretty
-Rachel Pally Cutout Dress

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with the octopus one! I need that in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe