Hello Adulthood

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I have exciting news! We are moving! My dear friend Amy and I have FINALLY found a condo. It's been a hectic couple of months between working full time and house hunting but it was so worth it after finding our hidden gem!
The front yard, not too shabby right?
Neither of us have ever lived in a high rise building before with things like garbage shoots, a 24/7 doorman, a hair salon in the lobby (what?) but we're excited to adjust and get started decorating!
Furniture is clearly on the brain now so bear with me.
We already have our sofas for the living room and now are wondering...ottoman?...or coffee table? What do you think?
-It's hip to dip! Side table DIY
-Summer in the South
-21 Quick Tricks to Feel Better Instantly
-Family Movie Night at Home
-Love this Neutral Decor!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yay, congrats! No doubt you will have such a gorgeous apartment (but let me know if you need even a little it of help. haha!). Love the coffee table on the left!! Congrats again, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more of the place! i've never lived in an apt. building so, its been a new experience for me too. i lvoe the rooftop pool + gym! i can only imagine living on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh I'm so excited for you ladies! Cannot wait to see how you decorate!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting, can't wait to see what type of space you create =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe