Unique Gift Ideas

Monday, May 07, 2012

I have A LOT of reasons to be gifting lately. Many of my friends are getting married, graduating college, having birthdays, baby showers, you name it! It all seems to be happening at once this spring/summer. I think I mentioned in a christmas post before that I like to give unique gifts to people so they know I picked it out just for them. (The only problem with that is sometimes I run out of time to look.)
I've been looking hard lately for unique gifts and I had to share with you some of the absolutely bizarre, weird, quirky, oddball gifts I've come across. But hey! They are under $25!

"Song For No One" -Miike Snow
Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. theses are too fun! i really like the glass ziploc open bag, such a fun candy dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you come up with simple gifts...is all these can be used for all gift giving occasion?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe