Outdoor Entertaining

Wednesday, May 23, 2012


When the weather is this beautiful, the best room of the house is no room at all. One Kings Lane is celebrating everything we love about summer - easy elegance, fun in the sun, alfresco gatherings and lazy afternoons. Their annual Outdoor Entertaining Sale begins today!

Here is a sneak peek at what you can find:
Take a look at how the beloved One Kings Lane stylists create three open-air rooms
One Kings Lane has amazing secret sales for members! & its free! Sign up today for a $15 credit for purchases of $30 or more.
-Doesn't this James Perse Jersey Robe look relaxing?
-20 Bad Habits Holding Good People Back
-An Elegant Tuscany Wedding
-Jack Rodgers Bahamas Jelly Sandals

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am SO determined to do some outdoor entertaining this summer at my new apartment! I love the glass pitchers.

    hope you have a great weekend girly girl. miss you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe