Guest Blogger: Pinklet and C

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hi Everyone!  I'm Lindsey, owner of Lindsey Anne Interior Styling and blogger over at Pinklet and C, an interior design blog where I share my inspirations, projects that I'm working on and products I love.
I’m so excited to be guest posting on Kelly’s blog today – it’s one of my morning must reads!

A lot of my interior styling clients are 20-somethings decorating their own space for the very first time.  This normally equals a limited budget and a confusion of what their personal style is.  I’ve found that a lot of them will show me a room in a magazine or something they saw online (hello pinterest!) and say “I want that!”.  This is a great way to start a foundation for nervous design beginners and my favorite part is to show them how they can get the look for less and then add in their own personal touches!

I have loved this room ever since I saw it in Lonny Magazine’s July/August 2011 Edition and am using it for inspiration in my own space.  Here’s how to get the look!


rug / armless sofa / drapes / mirror / lamp

With this as a base, you can then add in all your personal accents to really make the room your own!

Thanks again to Kelly for asking me to guest post! 
I would love if you stopped over at Pinklet and C and said hi!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yay ! Loved the post Lindsey :) gorgeous room! I love the gray couch as the neutral!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are thinking of festooning your residence, classy interior decoration in Dubai can furnish your sanctuary of love, a complete makeover. Just pick up the as it should be accessories to honor it beautifully and you will fall in love with your abode all concluded again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe