Driftwood Dream

Tuesday, May 29, 2012


We recently took the boat out to the island we usually go to and I went on a driftwood collecting spree. I was like a dog fetching sticks; obnoxious and happy as a clam.
I have been wanting pieces of driftwood for an upcoming DIY project for SO long and finally had my chance.



 I have so many ideas for the driftwood I just can't decide what I want to do with it.

3. Driftwood Ldreau amps by West Elm

So for now my perfectly picked pieces are sitting on the side of my house until I can make up my mind. What do you think I should do with them? Driftwood coffee table? Candle holder? Driftwood lamp stand? Mirror? Help a sista out.

-DIY Watercolor Linens
-Pattern Play, summer styling
-Wedding hair updos
-In this episode of the podcast, Harrison Wright tells his grandson, Sean Guess, about serving in the Army at the end of World War II.
-Alice in Wonderland 30th Birthday Party

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just love driftwood! So many great ways to decorate with it. Love that mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driftwood looks so lovely! Good luck with your DIY :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe