Spring 2012: White on White

Thursday, April 05, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite pictures on Pinterest. I accidentally keep pinning it over and over so I figured it was time I pulled some products. This outfit looks super comfy; from the t-shirt to the elastic-waist white pants. This technically could be pajamas for all we know... but with a dressy clutch, coral lipstick & black heels she's ready for a night on the town.

1. Vintage Cotton Tee - J.Crew
2. Wide-Leg Linen Pants, White - Neiman Marcus
3. Women's Madden Clutch, White Woven - Treesje
4. Women's Raine Pump - BCBGMAXAZRIA
5. Lipstick "True Coral" - Tom Ford

-Really wanting to try Bobbi Brown's new Beach Oil this summer
-An Easter table with a neon twist
-Camille Styles is looking for an intern!! Hello college girls! Apply!
-Looking for a new book to read?
-I loved reading every page of April/May's Adore Magazine
-NY Time's summer book suggestions
-Don't watch this video if you're craving the beach. torture.

Off to work a little early...It's almost the weekend (and I have really fun plans)! We can do it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness... I LOVE that white on white outfit. With coral lips, absolute perfection. Your blog is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe