Shabby Apple

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

NEWS ALERT!
Introducing Hello Boudreau's newest sponsor Shabby Apple!
I was thrilled to receive an email from Shabby Apple this morning asking if they could sponsor Hello Boudreau; of course I said yes! They have every style available from baja to sophisticated to fitness to swimwear.

Some of my favorite spring items from Shabby Apple right now:

Click on this image to receive 25% off their cute Side Saddle collection:
Dresses from Shabby Apple

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wooo you go girl! i'm adoring the peplum silhouette lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So exciting! Love #3. Too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so obsessed with Shabby Apple. LOVE their dresses, skirts, and...everything really. :) Congrats on the new sponsor!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe