Magic Wands

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I know the spring 2012 trend is colorful mascara, but LISTEN...there is a very fine line between trendy and TACKY.
No no NO colorful eyelashes in this house. Besides, everyone is saying that in order to get the color to even be visible on your lashes you have to layer it on and by that point you look like you have big colorful spikes coming out of your eyeballs like these poor girls here:
Absolutely HEINOUS. Sorry Stella McCartney but NO.
images via here

I am a fan however of big black lashes! The sultry-eye look is fun for hot spring/summer nights!
1. Revlon Fabulash Mascara
2. Babor Fake Lash Effect Mascara
3. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara
4. Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow™ Mascara icon

What do you think about colorful lashes? Sorry if I scared you to disagree with me! Do you have a favorite black mascara?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I used to wear purple mascara in high school. Now I think I need it in my makeup bag again! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe