Chic Stampede

Friday, April 27, 2012

The other day while shopping I came across this awkward zebra pillow sitting on the shelf; I had to buy it! I loved it, I don't know why...there is NOTHING animal print about my house or my room decor so it didn't really make sense. When I got home I was reading my email from One Kings Lane (amazing home decor site by the way!) and BAM, zebras. everywhere. I think it's safe to say I made a good purchase!
Here's my lovely little pillow:
follow me on instagram!
-Breaking up with Facebook (what a good read!)
-What does BCBG stand for?
-OPI Natural Nail Strengthener -builds in layers of protection on natural nails.
-A mixtape/love letter for our favorite character from Freaks and Geeks.
-Mr. Kate's DIY colorful thrift store lamps.
-Free stencil patterns for DIY projects.
-Supergoop SPF 30 Sunscreen Wipes icon. Perfect for on-the-go!
-How do you really pronounce ASOS?
-The actress and star of "The Lucky One" shares her beauty regimen.

TGIF, everyone!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! Who would have though - Zebras, so chic! Love the pillow~ Super fun choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your pillow! it's so quirky and fun. and i love that its not actual zebra print. you have a great eye kel!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe