Talent Envy: Katie Ermilio

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Katie Ermilio isn't just an amazing designer who studied fashion in school; she was born into it. Her grandfather was Grace Kelly's personal clothier/stylist and he designed the iconic green Master's jacket worn at Augusta's golf tournament (so cool). Needless to say good style runs in her genes (and jeans).

Katie started designing clothes from the time she was 12 years old. Her father & grandfather are the two best-dressed men she knows.

She held internships at Vogue in the fashion and features department until she took a permanent job at Teen Vogue in Public Relations. She designs clothing pieces that are a modern interpretation of timeless classics.


Her 2012 spring line has to be my favorite of anything I've seen this season.
 
 
 

Are you in love yet? Click here to see her fall collection
and click here to see the rest of the 2012 spring collection.
-I've been dying to try this NEW Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss. Has anyone tried it yet? I haven't seen any reviews
-18 truths to start telling yourself
-Equestrian-styled garden wedding photo shoot. It reminded me of my sister
-DIY greenery garland for decor
-StoryCorps audio podcast: "Have Love Will Travel" about how two couples first met
-Three Mad Men cocktail recipes
-Inflated Deflated balloon art is too funny!
-The ultimate Mad Men playlist. Music has always been a key part of this show.
-Central Park row boat engagement photo shoot

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Her style is so classic and beautiful! Love the look book.also. I'm officially hooked on Mad Men, the fashion is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfits! The perfect amount of color on a base of the perfect nuetrals! Love! My favorite is the pink shorts with the long coat. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe