Spring Essentials 2012

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Almost all of the Florida college's are done with their spring breaks. When you are graduated from college and working a full time job, spring break is every weekend. These past few weekends have been cloudy and rainy so I'm looking forward to a sunny one!! My skin hasn't seen the sun since last spring break and I NEED SOME VITAMIN D! These are my spring 2012 must haves this season:

[1.] NEW Kate Spade "Cooper" Watches! I don't have a square faced watch yet and these come in more colors and options. I like how plain-jane it is, it's a classic piece.
[2.] NEW Chanel "Rouge Coco Lip Baume" Its ultra-soft formula, featuring hydrating conditioner, leaves lips instantly radiant and lastingly moisturized.
[3.] Marysia Swim, I'm lusting all of these bikinis! Picking two from the entire line was so difficult! Give them all a look-over.
-Don't Worry Because
-DIY Neon Yellow Cap Toe Heels
-Pretty Ballerinas
-Spring Break '12 Mix Tape

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "every weekend is spring break", now THAT's the attitude i need to have :) the weather in wisconsin has been AMAZING. today is 75 and I could actually be outside tanning. needless to say, i'm quite psyched for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe