Slingback Saturday

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I wear heels a lot to work and I need a closed-toe flat for running around the office. These fun slingback flats by BC Footwear are perfect! I like all of the color combos for spring!

Which color-combo slingback flat is your favorite?

-Ruby Press is hiring 2 new interns!! 
-I love this dainty number bracelet by Jennifer Zeuner! #5 please!
-I LOVE LOVE these parasol window displays by West Elm
-NEW ombre nail polish

Have a great weekend!
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I seriously dig the cobalt & coral. i know what you mean too, i usually have to keep a pair of flats with me for work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe