Feeling Flushed

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Turning on the ceiling light in my walk-in closet is like playing russian roulette. The chances of it working when I flip the switch is 50/50. Trying to pick out an outfit in dark is getting old. I was pleasantly surprised when I started looking for a new flush mount! I've narrowed it down to these 6 flush mount ceiling lights as my favorites.

Here are some images of flush mounts once they're installed. Mount #6 is really cool because you can install it horizontally too!
Which one do you like the best? 
After researching these lights I found out that all the interior designers call the ones with the screw in the center, "Boob Lights". It made me LOL.

Happy Saturday!
Here's what I'm listening to this morning:

-12 Stressful Things to Stop Tolerating
-Leisure Island (drooling)
-DIY Inspiration: Beaded Sweater
-Mystery Wine Tasting Party
-HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY LPF!
-DIY Spa Masks for Your Guests!
-Loving ALL of These Spring Looks by Penny Stock
-Follow Me on Instragram/Followgram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love these - especially the top two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I purchase some of these?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe