DIY Metallic Candle Holders

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Don't you love when your shopping and you see something you love and then you realize..."wait a minute, I can make that!" I've been loving metallic seashells lately and saw these really cute candle holders on One Kings Lane.
I didn't move quick enough and the sale ended :( BUT then I realized I have butt-ugly seashell candle holders that I never use.
It's time to dust these babies off and make them pretty and usable again!
Tip: Never forget that you can change the color of ANYTHING with just a little paint! Look around, do you keep something hidden in the closet because you hate the color? Change it!
I filled them with Yankee Candle "Beach Walk" and can't wait to light them tonight!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love these so much! so FL girl :) i think I need to buy a bottle of metallic spraypaint and just go to town on any decor that's boring me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. See also more and compare for best prices deals for Candle holders sale here!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe