My Funny Valentine

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

So many people take Valentine's Day so seriously and can get really worked up. 
It should be a fun, light hearted & playful day! 
I always try to find the FUNNIEST valentine's day cards to give out, the ones that have me bursting out loud in the card aisle. I have to admit I'm very proud of the ones I picked out for my other half & my girl friends this year. They are so appropriately funny & unique for each person. I almost all of them at Target this year! Pretty good selection.
Having Valentines Day dinner with your significant other? 
[Thanks to Sissy Print for this free printable!!] 
Print this out and add it to the table setting to mix things up a bit! 
Each of you take turns answering the questions to learn more about one another.
-The most elegant Napa Valley wedding. Swoon*
-Investment Pieces that will last from season to season
-Holy perfect NYC elopement

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post, Kelly! I love all of your picks (especially the Rifle ones, droool) and I'm honored to be included! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe