The Perfect Pair

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time for the next weird obsession of mine. I am, for whatever reason, obsessed with matching twin headboards. I think it's the most perfect pair. In guest rooms, kid's rooms, spare rooms...any room...I love it.
Wanna know how obsessed I am?
I BOUGHT MATCHING TWIN UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS
WITH NO ROOM TO PUT THEM IN. yah, help.
First look at these pretty pictures that reinforce my obsession:






images 1 + 2 via Lonny Mag 3 via Pottery Barn 4 + 5 via Bear-Hill Interiors  6 + 7 via The Lennoxx 

See? SEE?! Precious.
Which ones are your favorite??


Now onto my problem. I have the cutest upholstered headboards in the world with no extra bedroom to put them in so i'm forcing myself to sell them.
I put the twins up on Craigslist if anyone is interested click here to take a look.
I'm price flexible to email me with offers!
-mint green peplum skirt
-printable "action plan" sheets [get motivated]
-hearts & arrows
-here's a love music mix from Black Eiffel
-what NOT TO BUY at a thrift store
-Layered shirts by LPF
-12 relationship truths we often forget
-definite art crush. so pretty

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the second to last & last pic! I am also, loving those pillows. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what good finds! haha, I was thisclose to buying an ikat-ish couch at the thrift store this weekend and kyle had to bring me back down to the ground and remind me it wouldn't fit in my jeep haha. I thought of you while thrifting this weekend <3!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe