National Margarita Day

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

image via KateSpadeTumblr
This was me last night. I think waking up at 5:15 every morning is finally catching up to me. I fell asleep at 8:48pm last night and woke up at 10:30pm screaming, "I'm late for work! Why didn't anyone wake me up!" Embarrassing...

Happy National Margarita Day!! 
For those of you who will be celebrating, here is a recipe for pink grapefruit margaritas! fun!
-1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
-1/2 cup fresh squeeze lime juice (about four limes)
-1 cup triple sec orange liqeur
-3 cups ice
-1 cup silver tequila
-1 lime cut in wedges, optional kosher salt

I'm getting an early start to work this morning but no worries, 
I left you with some good reads!
-You thought Pinterest was bad? Check out these dream houses bFerguson & Shamamian
-Want to bring some nature inside?  Give DIY terrariums a try
-Today's goal for myself. Let's all give it a go.
-La Petite Fashionista found some amazing treasures on Etsy
-Is your hair a middle-part or a side-part fan? I'm a side-part, clearly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. poor girl, 515 is so rough! too bad we're not in the same state, I would totally celebrate national margarita day with you ;)! this sounds amazingggggg

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe