Mr. Perswall

Monday, February 06, 2012

This post is going to blow your socks off. I had such a hard time trying to pick the coolest examples to show you. Just when you thought wallpaper couldn't get anymore boring, BAM, I come across Mr. Perswall. The brand Mr. Perswall stands for "Personal Wallcoverings." There were literally hundreds to choose from so please click & go to the site and check out all the others! 
The images are so realistic, artistic & funky. You get to be a part of the creation process and can even turn your personal photographs into wallpaper.
Those aren't books...and that's not stone..
the heart reminds me of the heart drawn on the wall in "Grey's Anatomy"
Well, what do you think? Would you order one? I think mine would have to be a smaller item because I might get tired of staring at something giant on my wall all the time. There were really adorable ones for a children's playroom though! Great way to keep them entertained!
-99 tiny stories to make you laugh, smile & cry
-Send an e-valentine from West Elm [6 cute ones to choose from]
-How fun would it be to have a spring get-together in this!
-These animal butt magnets are so cute and could easily be a DIY project!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow, those walls are seriously amazing! they make such a statement; i love the hanging dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe