DIY Key Caps

Sunday, February 26, 2012

When you have 4 gold keys, guessing which one is the house key can get annoying. Thanks to this cute post by Happiness Is, I fixed my key problem with a quick and easy DIY.  
This project literally took me 5 minutes [plus drying time].
Before:
 All you need is a nail polish and a clear top coat. I used gold glitter but any color works great! 
FYI: L.A. Colors nail polish has some really fun bright colors that look just as good as O.P.I. & they sell them at The Dollar Tree.
After:
And remember..it's only nail polish so if you get sick of the color just use nail polish remover and start over!
Cheap. Easy. Fun. Functional. DIY.
-Wayfare is a brand new magazine celebrating the art of the journey. Can't wait to read it
-29 ways to stay creative
-Last night I watched this new show "Saw Dogs" and I'm mesmerized by the artistic talent of these burly mountain men!! Going to watch all new episodes
-Clever necklace clasps
-THIS wedding photo...swoon.


Have a blessed Sunday!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i love this diy! i think all things in life deserve a little sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe