Brink of Spring

Monday, February 20, 2012

What a week! New full time job, weekend traveling & lots of new adjustments to be made! Getting used to an entirely different schedule/ lifestyle has been exciting and new! I needed it. I'm feeling so fortunate to be a part of the working world.
This past weekend was a road trip to Orlando. My boyfriend's grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary! It was so sweet & a beautiful reminder of true love!
While in Orlando I had to spare some time for a few shopping adventures. I seem to be entering my generation's wedding years and I have 3 friend's weddings comings up! Two weddings this spring...AKA dress shopping. Out of every store I went to, I was smitten by the new arrivals at BCBG Max Azria.
A lot of super fun bold prints & color blocking going on:

This neon dill color seems to be what's up...
Any spring lines your drooling over?
-18 ways to inspire everyone around you
-all hail Adele
-DIY sock bun by the always fabulous Mr. Kate!
-things we forget #810
-beautiful long range photos of fireflys!
-the perfect neutral Essie shade
-the #271 rule of a lady
-Henry Flores and his wife, talk about the first time they met. <---audio podcast
-DIY studded denim cutoffs
-Jacob Sutton's L.E.D. Surfer [Glow in the Dark] <---mesmerizing video
There's something pretty about these glass fireplace logs
-10 good reminders for stressful times
-check out my friend Brooke's new nutrition shakes

Happy Monday! Off to work!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. 60 yrs! that is so amazing :)

    it was so nice talking to you the other day! i'm so proud of us workin women ;)

    PS i can totally see you in #5, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe