Your Cheapest Accessory

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This year I also made a resolution to try some new hair styles. I think my hair is only ever three things, 1. straight and down, 2. attempted curls that fall out, or 3. the infamous top knot [help me break free, it's become such a lazy habit]. Here's some new hair styles i'm forcing myself to try and hopefully like.
It's been said that your hair do is your cheapest accessory.
New year, new hair.


Now all I need is time to practice. Time is something I don't have much of these days!
Have you tried any new hair styles lately?

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the looks doll! I love trying new styles on my hair! Love the curls!! Have you tried styles with braids? I've been doing that alot lately. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chic updo!

    ps i'm hosting a little giveaway at the moment if you fancy taking a look...

    http://500daysoffashion.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-16T10:05:00-08:00&max-results=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the perfect beach hair! Going to try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe