header and navbar

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why Didn't I Think of That?

Sometimes I come across things and I just gotta say it...
images via pinterest
1. No more time spent cutting strawberries before devouring
2. No more "Oh crap" when the TV screen goes black, or when the digital clocks go blank, because I'm trying to make room for another plug.
3. I always bring a second bag when packing that's just for shoes because I'm scared of getting anything on my nice clothes. Not anymore.
-My mantra of the day
-What a nice surprise, an organized closet
-Gotta love the 80's
-Romantic, small, Australian garden wedding
-Cannon Lewis ring love
-How to chop onions without crying
-Outfit inspiration from a book cover..interesting

Genuinely,

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! The shoe one I can definitely apply to my life! I am always trying to figure out how to pack them in so they aren't getting my clothes dirty! Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.