What a Stud

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sometimes I get so caught up in watches and necklaces I forget I even have pierced ears! NYE reminded me how fun stud earrings can be and how I better start wearing earrings more because my pierced ears almost closed last week! Yikes!

Which are your favorites?
-These patterns really put me in the mood for spring
-A hilarious creative duo's new years resolutions
-Mr. Kate's neon nailz
-Someone make my hair do this, please.
-Hot pink for your home? yay or nay?
-I love this color mix of peach + smoke
-Things We Forget #789

Have a wonderful Sunday
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the same problem! I tend to wear more statement necklaces than earrings, so I've had to remember to just keep wearing studs. I really like #7!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe