Mint Condition

Friday, January 20, 2012

Isn't the mint color refreshing? There's something fresh and new about it. I dig it. I foresee some minty green purchases in my future. I especially love it on the walls! What a gorgeous paint color to brighten any room. I could see it being a perfect office color to keep the mood cheery.
+
Nothing wrong with getting the day started with Dolly:
Jolene by Dolly Parton on Grooveshark
image via design-seeds

images via Elle Decor + Rue Mag + pinterest
-Super cool USB sticks
-How to throw yourself a pity party
-Digital Polaroid Frames
-How perfect, Camille Styles at home
-Nautical engagement photo shoot
-Loving this Tumblr lately, I've made lots of new subscriptions this week

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe