Etta James

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I don't know about you but a good chunk of my ipod consists of Etta James songs. I love her voice, all that soul, gives me the goosebumps. "At Last" was my cell phone ringtone for at least a year. I thought she deserved her very own post. Her music has made me smile, dance, & a lot happier. Cheers to Etta James.
It makes me laugh how some people think this song is new because it's on the radio. Sing it, girl.
-Story Corps Pod Cast: René Foreman, who survived cancer of the esophagus, tells her daughter Michelle about speaking through an electrolarynx. [THIS IS AMAZING AND REMINDS ME HOW BLESSED I AM, LISTEN TO IT]
-DIY Thank you cards
-Designer Bicycles, so pretty I'd be scared to get it dirty!
-An amazing Etta James playlist
-DIY Gold Chain Rings

Happy Saturday!
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe