Bring On Spring

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The first official day of spring is March 20th and this warmer weather has me really anxious for it. I'm also really excited to get some color...on my skin...and my nails! I love fun spring nail polish colors and OPI is coming out with a new spring 2012 collection. 
It's called the OPI Holland Collection and it's available Feb 8, 2012!
Let's take a peak:

1: Wooden Shoes Like To Know It
2: Vampsterdam
3: Kiss Me On My Tulips
4: A Roll In The Hague
5: I Don't Give A Rotterdam
6: Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
7: Dutch Ya Just Love OPI
8: Did You Hear About Van Gogh?
9: Red Lights Ahead...Where?
10: Petal Faster Suzi
11: I Have A Herring Problem
12: Thanks A WindMillion

My favorites are #4, #8, & #12!
Tell me yours!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe