2012 The Year of Color

Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year everyone! Atlanta was a blast, I had such a great New Years Eve in Piedmont Park! I'm glad to be back in sunny Florida however, and ready to get back into the swing of things. Hello 2012! According to Kate Spade and other shot callers, this is going to be the year of color <---Video
One of my many new years resolutions is to live life brighter.
images via Pinterest & street style
[don't get me wrong, I still love my black, grays, and neutrals]

No one should lead a dull colorless life. Even if it's just a few things here or there, it's time to spice things up! Who says you have to wait until summer to wear or buy fun colors? New year, NO RULES. Just because the skies are gray doesn't mean you have to be.
 Here's what's been inspiring me lately and some lovely colorful finds:

I absolutely love this fun colorful Dualit NewGen 2 Slice Toaster. They come in all colors. These would make any kitchen fun:
This super cute & bright flapper maxi dress from the Spoiled Youth Collection is on sale right now & I wish I could have seen these before NYE! Oh well, better late than never!
-Street Art from around the world!
-Scott Wall and his wife, Isabel Sobozinsky-Wall, talk about their long-distance courtship that began on New Year's Eve. [podcast story]
-40 lessons for finding strength in hard times
-Need an excuse to party? How about hosting a "Thank you for being a friend" party
-obsessed with this home featured on design sponge

Do you avoid bright things during the winter months?
What are some of your New Years Resolutions?

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy New Year Kelly! Fabulous fashion looks love color!! That dress looks so fierce! Resolutions hmm let me see probably to never give up on my dreams no matter what the outcome might be at the time. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe